In the Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course we will explore 8 biblical themes that will move us to be deeply changed by Jesus and have a powerful, long-term impact on the world around us.
We will find out how to apply scripture deeply beneath the surface of our life:
- Know Yourself That You May Know God
- Enlarge Your Soul Through Grief and Loss
- Discover the Rhythms of the Daily Office and Sabbath
- Grow Into an Emotionally Healthy Adult
We will also learn to develop a Sabbath rhythm - a counter-culture practice that goes against the grain of our 24/7 hectic culture.
Don't miss this powerful 8-week journey that will forever change the way you love God, yourself and others.
Click here to register today for one of the course tracks:
- Sundays from 11:15 am to 1:30 pm starting Sunday, February 13th
- Wednesday from 5:15 to 7:30 pm starting Wednesday, February 16th
To learn more about the course and why it is foundational to our discipleship plan, click here to check out Claire's sermon from January 9th.
“According to Jesus, success is becoming the person God calls you to become, doing what God calls you to do – in God’s way, and according to God’s timetable.” – Peter Scazzero