This powerful 8-week Course you will learn how to slow down your life and develop depth in your relationship with Jesus.
The Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course has been developed over a 23-year period to directly address core biblical principles to guide you and others into an experience of discipleship that will deeply change your life.
The course focuses on 8 key components:
- Confront the Crisis of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality
- Know and Become Your Authentic Self in Christ
- Discover How Your Family of Origin Affects You Today
- Find Your Way Through "Walls" to Grow into Maturity
- Enlarge Your Soul Through Embracing Grief and Loss
- Integrate Silence and Sabbath to Slow Down for Jesus
- Grow Into an Emotionally Healthy Adult
- Design a Lifelong Plan to Live in God's Love
And since loving others and loving God cannot be separated, each person will also grow in their personal, first-hand relationship with Jesus by incorporating stillness, silence, and Scripture as daily life rhythms. This is Part 1 of the Emotionally Healthy Discipleship Course that also includes the Emotionally Healthy Spirituality, book video and day-by-day devotional.
Click this registration link to sign up for this transformational course being held Sundays starting January 28, 2023 from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm in the Fellowship Hall. Lunch will be provided at 11:15 am, and childcare will be provided (if needed). The deadline to register is January 15th to allow time for course materials to be ordered. Course materials and meal costs are approximately $75. Scholarships are available.